All 4 books PLUS all other publications on one disk very handy and easy to use and you can print it all out if you wish
over 100,000 serial numbers. Springfield rifles 1894 to WW2, Civil War,1911Auto Allen Burnside ColtDA38 ColtDA45 ColtM ColtPerc ColtSAA French FWesson Gallaghe H&R Hotchk HS Joslyn Krag LeFauch Luger M1Carbine M1Garand M1903 M1917RIF M1922 Martini Merril Ortgies REMAUTO REMGP REMLEE REMPERC REMSG S&WSA S&W1917 S&WDA38 SAVAUTO SHARPS SMITH SPENCER STARRCARBINE STARREV1 STARREV2 TRAPDOOR UNIOUN WHITNEY WIN70 WINLA WINLEE WINSG PLUS additional serial numbers that went unpublished!! USS California guns NOW ADDED M1903 rifles 1911's added 8 /28 /17 from WW2
Oct 26 2017 just added 20 more National Match M1903 that were found in the national archives!! always adding new numbers....
if you see I added guns and you already have purchased a disk I will send you an update if you ask
New Trapdoor numbers added 10/10/2017 Why buy my old disk from the copy cats get the original up to date here!
NOT a scan of the books This is the original database used for all publications plus updated serial numbers
I don't offer returns but I do replace damaged or defective disks or lost by Post Office
This is in Microsoft Word format any text program can be used IF YOU PURCHASED ALL 4 BOOKS IT WOULD COST OVER 1000$ and the disk has all that info plus more!!!
Data looks like this: ( it will sometimes have model number,manufacturer or other info as well) these are in the 1911AUTO folder so they are all 1911 pistols-there are of course many many more numbers this is an actual sample
HAS ALL the info that the books had in an easy to search and take with you format I included a picture of what the books look like , an open page , its the same data
Serial Date Issue
1070412 10 18 48 FBI (RECOVERED)
1071916 04 05 44 USN - SAN DIEGO
1072278 04 29 44 USN - SAN DIEGO
1072278 05 30 44 USS HOGGATT BAY (CVE)
1072442 04 29 44 USN - SAN DIEGO
I know of a man using this database at a gun show found a pistol that was issued to the USS Arizona a month before she was sunk at Pearl Harbor he subsequently sold that gun for 9000$ he paid 800$ at the gun show
I found a rifle that was issued to the 5th Ammunition Train This is great history!!!!
You will also get free the following 25 books/manuals in easy to read and search PDF Format that any computer can open.
1. 1903 Score
3. Australian Military Forces Identification List [S.M.L.E. Rifles, No.s 1,3,4 - diagrams, parts] (1945)
4. Basic Rifle Marksmanship
6. Death From Above The German FG42 Paratroop Rifle
7. German Automatic Rifles 1941-45 (WPN 24)
8. Mauser Rifle
10. Swords for Officers of the Staff and Staff Corps-v1i6
11. TC 9-56. SKS Rifle. Simonov type 56 (1969)
12. The .50-Caliber Rifle Construction Manual - Bill Holmes (Paladin Press)
13. The Black Rifle M16 Retrospective
14. The Complete Handgun 1300 to the Present - Ivan V Hogg - 1979
15. The Fighting Garand Owners Manual - Nolan Wilson - 1984
16. The Handgun - G Boothroyd - 1970
17. The M1 Carbine - Leroy Thompson - 2011
18. The M1 Garand - Leroy Thompson - 2012
19. The M1 Rifle - NRA - 2005
23. US Army - Rifle Marksmanship M16 and M4 Series Weapons (2008) FM 3-22.9